Introduction to the SEM Glove
The SEM Glove (Soft Extra Muscles for You) is a smart, wearable assistive aid to improve 'grip ability' when this has been weakened by illness or trauma. People may suffer from impaired grip strength for countless reasons, such as muscle and nerve damage, muscle diseases, rheumatism and pain. The SEM Glove strengthens the grip and either compensates where power is lacking, or adds extra force and endurance. Using leading edge "soft robotics" the SEM Glove is a product that needs no training to use yet is life changing for the the right user.
Our specialist product website is www.better-grip.co.uk
Features and Benefits
- A personal power aid for people with a weak grip or impaired hand function
- Makes it easier to carry, grip, lift, pick up and hold objects - reduces the fear of using or relying on the hand's power
- Ergonomically designed, lightweight and unobtrusive to wear - makes it easier to do the things you need to, without restricting other function
- Ensures a strong, sustained grip - perfect for those who require consistent function for work tasks
- Long life rechargeable battery - Covers 8 hours of average use with quick recharging facility
- Suitable for home, work and leisure activities - you can use it however and whenever you need to!