Events - Speaking
We have decades of experience speaking at universities, educational seminars, professional events and more.
We are delighted to be regularly invited to speak at events throughout the year on a variety of topics including:
- technology and rehabilitation
- innovations in hand therapy
- enhancing therapy with online supervision
- software for cognitive rehabilitation
Recent Speaking Invitations
What's the use of biofeedback? European Neuroconvention, London, June 2018
Biofeedback for Stress Management - Apps and Devices, European Neuroconvention, London, June 2018
Heart Rate Variability - Assessment and Practical Applications, European Neuroconvention, London, June 2018
"QEEG and Neurofeedback in Mild Traumatic Brain Injury" Presented at the European Neuro Convention, London, MAY 2017
"Embodied Cognition" – A Role In Rehabilitation : Presented at the European Neuro Convention, London MAY 2017
"Clinical Applications of Biofeedback" at NeuroRehab Expo, London 2016
- "Technology for Cognitive Rehabilitation" in partnership with CFG Law, Cheadle, January 21st, 2016.
- Together Conference, BABICM, CMSUK & VRA, November 2015
- NeuroRehab Expo, London, June 2015
- Innovations in Neurorehabilitation - Royal College of Physicians, 29th April 2015
- NeuroRehab Expo, London, June 2014
We would be delighted to present a talk or host a discussion on a wide range of topics at your next event or training seminar.